Travel Agent Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
Travel Agent Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
- This document outlines the terms and conditions of the Travel Agent Affiliate Program by Reliefband Technologies LLC (Company). Any travel agent enrolled in this promotion is subject to and agrees to these terms and conditions.
- Reliefband Technologies agrees to appoint the Travel Agent (TA) as a Travel Agent Affiliate (TAA) promotional representative for the Reliefband 2.0 and Reliefband 1.5 Classic in the United States of America and its territories. For such appointment, the TA will furnish the Company with requested information including Form W-9. Furthermore, the TA is in acceptance of such appointment. Appointment shall occur when the TA receives its unique promotional code supplied by the company which thereby recognizes the TA as a TAA.
- The TA will be solely responsible to ensure participation in this program meets with the approval of the TA’s own organization’s policies, procedures and regulations. The Company shall have no obligation with respect to the TA’s employment with the TA’s organization or with Reliefband Technologies LLC. The TA should check with the appropriate individuals within TA’s organization before enrolling.
- At all times during the Engagement Period the relationship between the Company and TAA shall be one of independent contractor only, and nothing set forth in these terms and conditions shall operate or be construed to operate to constitute, create, or give effect to any sort of joint venture, partnership, agency, fiduciary, employment or other sort of relationship of any kind or nature whatsoever. TAA is not authorized, and has no authority, to bind the Company to any contract, obligation, guaranty, pledge, warranty or representation.
- The Company and TAA shall each be solely responsible for its own compliance with all government laws, rules and regulations. All expenses incurred by TAA in the performance of its duties hereunder shall be paid by TAA and the Company shall have no obligation for reimbursement.Compensation will be earned on a commission and bonus structure:
- Commission is earned at a rate of $30 for every Reliefband 2.0 the consumer purchases using TAA specific discount code, and $15 for every Reliefband 1.5 the consumer purchases using TAA specific discount code
- Bonus payments will be earned for the cumulative purchase of Reliefband devices using the TAA specific discount code. The structure is:
- For the cumulative purchases of 50 Reliefband devices by consumers using the TAA specific discount code, the TAA earns a $250 bonus
- For the cumulative purchases of 100 Reliefband devices by consumers using the TAA specific discount code, the TAA earns a $750 bonus
- For the cumulative purchases of 250 Reliefband devices by consumers using the TAA specific discount code, the TAA earns a $2,000 bonus
- For the cumulative purchases of 600 Reliefband devices by consumers using the TAA specific discount code, the TAA earns a $4,500 bonus
- For the cumulative purchases of 1,000 Reliefband devices by consumers using the TAA specific discount code, the TAA earns a $7,500 bonus
- Should purchases exceed 1,000 and at subsequent intervals of every 1,000 Reliefband devices purchased by consumers using the TAA specific discount code, the TAA bonus earnings will be reset to begin again as listed in section 6.2.
- Compensation including commissions and bonus payments due to the TAA shall include all orders using the TAA’s specific discount code within the territory assigned. All compensation shall be computed based on the net total Reliefband 1.5 or Reliefband 2.0 units paid for by the customer to the Company. All compensation payments to the TAA shall be made in US currency and the TAA shall also be solely responsible for payment of TAA’s own benefits, social security taxes, employment taxes and any similar taxes, and worker’s compensation, disability and other insurance, and the withholding or deduction, if any, of such items to the extent required by applicable law. The compensation shall be earned upon the customer shipment date and a check will be processed approximately 90 days after the product shipment less any credit amount provided by return merchandise authorization (RMA) to the purchaser occurring for credit due to warranty, guarantee or other reasons.
- A quarterly earnings statement may be made available to the TAA from the Company, which will be inclusive of any and all compensation earned by the TAA during the course of this program. With the Company’s prior approval, the TAA will be allowed to review the Company’s discount code reconciliation to verify all earnings. This review will be at the expense of the TAA and shall not occur more than once in any given twelve-month period and requires a 30-day notification requesting such review.
- TAA shall use reasonable efforts to promote and market the product to Clients and potential Clients in order to maximize sale of the products during the Sales Agency Term. The TAA may provide consumer the specific TAA discount code through direct communications including face-to-face, email, printed documents. The TAA will not promote specific TAA discount code online, through the internet, website or discount code services.
- The TAA will have no authority to offer additional discounts or any other pricing other than the pricing and specific TAA discount code provided by the Company. The TAA will not allow a customer, or the TAA themselves, to purchase device units in bulk for redistribution and/or sale using other sales channels outside of the consumers direct purchase from the TAA. Additionally, the Company may change pricing, delivery costs, terms and conditions, or delivery schedules at any time without notice to the TAA.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by the Company. The TAA will have no authority to make acceptance or delivery promises to customers.
- The TAA will be responsible to offer the TAA specific discount code to their clients for their online purchase of Reliefband 1.5 or Reliefband 2.0 only through the Company website: reliefband.com. The TAA may, at their own expense, deploy advertising or sponsorship campaigns in the assigned territory. Any promotion of the product that is beyond the claim structure as provided within the product label is forbidden.
- Any product quality or safety complaints will be immediately directed to the Company for their evaluation.
- The TAA shall not under any circumstances make any misleading, false or disparaging representations regarding the products or Company.
- The Company will provide periodic product training for the TAA as deemed necessary which will require TAA attendance. The Company may provide the TAA with marketing material information concerning the products. The Company shall provide delivery based on commitments to the best of its ability at all times.
- The TAA shall have rights to represent the products within the designated territory including those products under trademark, copyright, or trade name of the Company. The TAA will under no condition remove or alter any trademarks listed on the product by the Company.
- The TAA understands they may gain knowledge to certain confidential information or materials that are of high value to the Company. Information of high value may not be disclosed to third parties under any circumstances during by the TAA. All information marked confidential by the Company will remain as so unless prior written consent from the Company has been obtained.
- It is and will remain the Company’s sole responsibility to develop, design, and produce all of its products as well as all patents and trade names owned by the Company. The Company will indemnify the TAA with regard to any and all costs arising from warranty claims, product liability claims, or negligence claims. If the TAA shall receive any notices with regard to any proceedings occurring from the above instances such notices shall be delivered to the Company and the Company shall defend any such litigation.
- This TAA program shall remain in full force unless terminated by the Company and the Company may terminate this program for any reason at any time. The Company will pay TAA any outstanding compensation earned prior to the termination of the program.
- Any and all notifications with regard to this TAA program shall be delivered in person or via certified letter to the following address.
Reliefband Technologies LLC
220 Gibraltar Road
Horsham, PA 19044
- TAA may not transfer or assign their authorization or specific discount code without prior written consent from the Company.
- TAA agrees to comply with all governmental laws and regulations applicable to Reliefband technology.
- The Terms will be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without reference to conflict of law principles. All disputes arising out of or related to it, will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania and furthermore both parties agree to seek mediation prior to making any legal actions.
- The TAA understands and agrees the Company is the rightful owner of any and all titles, rights, interest, and products included.
- The Company may change the terms and conditions of this program at any time.
- By clicking the acceptance button, you agree to and will abide by the terms and conditions of a Sales Agent Affiliate