Black Friday Savings!
100% Natural, Fast Acting & Long-Lasting Treatment of Nausea
Reliefband® is the device that treats nausea and vomiting—just by wearing it on your wrist!
- Fast Acting Relief
- 100% Drug-Free
- Clinically Proven
- Works Within Minutes
- Doctor Recommended
The original non-invasive, class II neuromodulation device that is cleared by the FDA for the treatment of nausea and vomiting related to motion sickness, physician diagnosed migraines, hangovers, anxiety, morning sickness, chemotherapy, and post-operative nausea.
Drug-Free, No Side Effect Solution
Reliefband® is a safe, effective and drug-free alternative to reduce nausea without side effects.
Fast Acting and Long Lasting
Nausea can strike fast. Reliefband® works within minutes of use and will last hours of usage time.
Reliefband® is for everyone including children and will not interact with other medications.
Reliefband® is the only OTC wearable device that has been used in hospitals and oncology clinics to treat nausea and vomiting.
Thousands of customers trust Reliefband® for safe, effective and fast-acting relief from nausea.
"Love this device!!! It’s a life changer for nausea and motion sickness/ car sickness! Best thing I’ve found!!! I’m so impressed, I was super skeptical, but it’s made my life so much better!"
"The Reliefband is AMAZING. My husband has suffered with anxiety for YEARS which has made him vomit uncontrollably. This thing stopped it. It did what doctors could not/would not do. Thank God!"
"Bought this to use on my trip to Disney. I suffer from severe motion sickness and this helped me to go on plane, bus rides, gondolas and through every single ride without any sickness. Kind of a miracle! Had a great trip thanks to reliefband!"
"I was skeptical at first. I used it for one of my nasty migraines and it worked. It really worked. I was able to keep my meds and fluids down that help relieve the migraine. Give it a try. It was totally worth the money."
"This definitely works!! My husband won’t cruise without it. This is so much better than the sea sickness patch."
How Does Reliefband® Work?
Reliefband® generates a pulse that stimulates the median nerve located on the underside of the wrist. The signals have a rebalancing effect, which normalizes and reduces symptoms of nausea.
Patented clinically proven & FDA cleared technology gently stimulates the underside of the wrist.
These pulses travel through the nervous system to the part of the brain that controls nausea.
The brain then signals the stomach to reduce nausea providing relief.
Reviewed & Loved by:
Ready For Real Relief?
- Free Shipping
- 14-day Money Back Guarantee
- FDA Cleared
18 Hours of Use with Rechargeable Battery
Includes: Reliefband® Premier, Charging cable and One 7.5 mL tube (0.25 oz) of Hypoallergenic Conductivity Gel
30 Hours of Use with Rechargeable Battery
Includes: Reliefband® Sport, Charging cable and One 7.5 mL tube (0.25 oz) of Hypoallergenic Conductivity Gel
350 Hours of Use with Replaceable Battery
Includes: Reliefband® Flex, Pre-installed battery and One 7.5 mL tube (0.25 oz) of Hypoallergenic Conductivity Gel
150 Hours of Use with Replaceable Battery
Includes: Reliefband® Classic, Pre-installed battery and One 7.5 mL tube (0.25 oz) of Hypoallergenic Conductivity GelLiquid error (templates/page.bco_rb_s1 line 717): product form must be given a product
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Reliefband® Work?
- Yes, as evidenced by numerous and robust clinical studies, extensive hospital use by prescribing doctors, and positive feedback from consumers all of which demonstrate Reliefband®’s efficacy in the relief of nausea, retching and vomiting from motion sickness, morning sickness, chemotherapy and as an adjunct to antiemetic therapy in reducing post-operative nausea.
- How does Reliefband® Work?
- Reliefband® generates a proprietary pulse that stimulates the median nerve which is located on the underside of the wrist. These signals travel through the body’s nervous system to the part of the brain which controls nausea, retching and vomiting. The signals have a rebalancing effect, normalizing nerve messages from the brain to the stomach and reducing symptoms of nausea, retching and vomiting.
- Does Reliefband® work for other indications such as hangovers?
- Reliefband® is indicated for use in the prevention and treatment of nausea and vomiting due to motion sickness, chemotherapy and morning sickness associated with pregnancy. Reliefband® is also indicated as an adjunct to antiemetics in reducing postoperative nausea. Reliefband® is now approved to prevent and treat nausea associated with hangovers, anxiety and physician diagnosed migraines.
- Do I have to use the gel for it to work?
- Yes, the gel provides a more comfortable and effective delivery of therapy. You should use a drop about the size of a small pea. The drop should be spread in a circular motion onto the skin until a sheen remains, covering an area the size of a large coin (quarter) at the intended contact location on the underside of your wrist.
- How long does the battery last before they need to be replaced?
- The Reliefband® Premier lasts 18 hours on a full charge at mid-intensity level.
The Reliefband® Sport lasts 30 hours on a full charge at mid-intensity level.
The Reliefband® Flex lasts 350 hours on a full charge at mid-intensity level.
The Reliefband® Classic lasts 150 hours on a full charge at mid-intensity level.