Introducing Reliefband® Flex
Flex brings you all of the features you love about the Reliefband® Classic and so much more!
- Comfort Fit Band
- Smartwatch Attachable Band
- Extended Battery Life
- 350+ Hour usage Time
- Battery Replaceable
- Water Resistant
Do You Have a Smart Watch?
Get the Reliefband® Flex with smart watch band attachment for Apple or Samsung and wear both!
- Smartwatch attachable comfort fit band
- 5 level settings
- Replaceable battery
- 350+ hours usage time
- Water resistant
The original non-invasive, class II neuromodulation device that is cleared by the FDA for the treatment of nausea and vomiting related to motion sickness, physician diagnosed migraines, hangovers, anxiety, morning sickness, chemotherapy, and post-operative nausea.
100% Drug-Free with Zero Side Effects
Reliefband® will not interact with other medications.
Fast Acting and Long Lasting
Reliefband® works within minutes of use and will last approximately 350+ hours of usage time.
It works before or after symptoms begin. Reliefband® is for everyone including children.
Reliefband® is the only OTC wearable device that has been used in hospitals and oncology clinics to treat nausea and vomiting.
How Does Reliefband® Work?
Reliefband® generates a pulse that stimulates the median nerve located on the underside of the wrist. The signals have a rebalancing effect, which normalizes and reduces symptoms of nausea.
Patented clinically proven & FDA cleared technology gently stimulates the underside of the wrist.
These pulses travel through the nervous system to the part of the brain that controls nausea.
The brain then signals the stomach to reduce nausea providing relief.
Reviewed & Loved by:
Ready For Real Relief?
- Free Shipping
- 14-day Money Back Guarantee
- FDA Cleared
$50 Bonus Value!
Includes: Reliefband® Flex, (2) 7.5 mL/0.25 oz tube of hypoallergenic conductivity gel, your choice of Apple or Samsung compatible band and microfiber pouch.
Includes: Reliefband® Flex and (1) 7.5 mL/0.25 oz tube of hypoallergenic conductivity gel.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Reliefband® Work?
- Yes, as evidenced by numerous and robust clinical studies, extensive hospital use by prescribing doctors, and positive feedback from consumers all of which demonstrate Reliefband®’s efficacy in the relief of nausea, retching and vomiting from motion sickness, morning sickness, chemotherapy and as an adjunct to antiemetic therapy in reducing post-operative nausea.
- How does Reliefband® Work?
- Reliefband® generates a proprietary pulse that stimulates the median nerve which is located on the underside of the wrist. These signals travel through the body’s nervous system to the part of the brain which controls nausea, retching and vomiting. The signals have a rebalancing effect, normalizing nerve messages from the brain to the stomach and reducing symptoms of nausea, retching and vomiting.
- Does Reliefband® work for other indications such as hangovers?
- Reliefband® is indicated for use in the prevention and treatment of nausea and vomiting due to motion sickness, chemotherapy and morning sickness associated with pregnancy. Reliefband® is also indicated as an adjunct to antiemetics in reducing postoperative nausea. Reliefband® is now approved to prevent and treat nausea associated with hangovers, anxiety and physician diagnosed migraines.
- Do I have to use the gel for it to work?
- Yes, the gel provides a more comfortable and effective delivery of therapy. You should use a drop about the size of a small pea. The drop should be spread in a circular motion onto the skin until a sheen remains, covering an area the size of a large coin (quarter) at the intended contact location on the underside of your wrist.
- How long does the battery last before they need to be replaced?
- The Reliefband® Flex lasts 350+ hours on a full charge at mid-intensity level.